Courtesy of Campbells
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups frozen vegetables
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (about 10 ounces) refrigerated cooked chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Dried oregano leaves or crushed red pepper
- Spread the soup on the crust to within 1/4 inch of the edge. Bake at 450°F. for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the vegetables and garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the vegetables on the pizza. Top with the chicken and cheese.
- Sprinkle with the oregano, if desired.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.