Courtesy of Campbell's
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian pork sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 large onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Remove the sausage from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Add the pepper and onion to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 1 inute. Stir in the soup and milk and heat to a boil. Return the sausage to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the sausage is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Place the pasta into a large bowl. Add the sausage mixture and toss to coat.